Tuesday, October 16, 2012

The Simple Woman's Daybook #2



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... Cold grass bent under the weight of the early morning dew.

I am thinking...  My feet are cold!

I am thankful... For my friends.

In the kitchen... Is coffee!! Which I am going to get right now...

I am wearing... An old jean skirt, cream peasant top, and my hubby's blue flannel shirt.

I am creating... A pink camo quilt and some denim skirts very soon.

I am going... No where today, nor for the rest of the week. Unless Jesus calls me up, of course.

I am wondering... If business plans will work out next year.

I am reading... Contagious Joy, Hebrews

I am hoping... That six stamps will be sufficient to mail this package out.

I am looking forward to... Thanksgiving

I am learning... About the rest of the Lord.

Around the house... The children are playing.

I am praying... For the Lord's will over an area in particular, for business plans to work out.

A favorite quote for today... "You can’t know God’s will if you’re not in God’s Word, if you’re not reading it, studying it, meditating on it, asking God to apply it to your heart." ~Nancy Leigh DeMoss

One of my favorite things... Long walks in the Autumn sun as the breeze gently caresses my face, surrounded by the rich chorus of crickets, birds, frogs, and cows. Perfect harmony.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Fall cleaning is well underway.

A peek into my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment