Monday, October 15, 2012

I Am Blessed - Titus 2 In Training Under My Wing

God is so good to me. All the time. Specifically right now, I want to praise my oldest daughter a bit. :-) 


She is seven years young, and such a blessing to me. She gave her life to Jesus a few months ago, and since, the transformation has been amazing to watch. God has used her in MY life in a very humbling way. She has become my right arm.

In dealing with seasonal complications of fibromyalgia and arthritis, along with a recently re-sprained ankle, she has been an enormous help.  She has taken over the kitchen as her chosen jurisdiction. See what an amazing job she does?

All by herself, on her own accord, a young Titus 2 woman in the making!
 
I  am so blessed by her eagerness, helpfulness, and willingness, and I am sure to tell her each and every day, although it can never be enough to convey how truly thankful I am. 

A few years ago I had prayed for help, because I was at a place where I was so overwhelmed that it was hard to move forward. Little did I know that God would provide the answer to my prayer through the small and gentle hands of my own precious daughter. <3

She is a great blessing to me, and I can only imagine the blessing that she will be to many in the future when she ventures from the nest and goes forth to serve the Lord with the joy and gladness that she brings into my life every day.

Thank you Lord.


No comments:

Post a Comment