Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Simple Woman's Daybook #3



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... The dark of midnight

I am thinking...  Of many things, as always, but specifically, on how I still have so much to learn.

I am thankful... For work.

In the kitchen... It is dark and silent.

I am wearing... An old jean skirt and a shirt

I am creating... A pink camo quilt and some denim skirts very soon.

I am going... To church in the morning!

I am wondering... How the election will turn out.

I am reading... Contagious Joy, Hebrews

I am hoping... For new shoes. Mine are falling apart.

I am looking forward to... Thanksgiving

I am learning... To extend myself some grace every once in a while.

Around the house... All is quiet, all are sleeping.

I am praying... For the Lord's will above all. For guidance and protection. For provision. Praying for those in the path of Hurricane Sandy.

A favorite quote for today... "Our culture says children are that which make rich men poor. The Bible says children are that which make poor men rich."

One of my favorite things... Caramel Mocha Coffee Creamer

A few plans for the rest of the week: Staying warm and collecting more firewood. Working on learning to tell time in schooling.

A peek into my day...

No comments:

Post a Comment