Monday, October 29, 2012

A Simple Woman's Daybook #4



FOR TODAY

Outside my window... It is dark, windy, and COLD thanks to Hurricane Sandy and this Canadian Cold Front.

I am thinking...  That I am excited about our upcoming revival meeting.

I am thankful... For my church home, my family, a fireplace. For the work of God in my husband's life.

In the kitchen... There are many dishes that will soon find their way into the dishwasher.

I am wearing... A favorite jean skirt, pink shirt, and hubby's flannel shirt, it is cold.

I am creating... A pink camo quilt and some denim skirts very soon.

I am going... No where today.

I am wondering... How cold it will actually get tonight.

I am reading... Contagious Joy, Hebrews

I am hoping... For a good turn out at the revival meetings, and for the Lord to move, that we may see souls saved.

I am looking forward to... The revival and the holiday season.

I am learning... That the mercy of the Lord endureth forever. Truly, it does; it isn't just words.

Around the house... All is quiet, all are sleeping.

I am praying... For the Lord's will above all. For guidance and protection. For provision. Praying for those in the path of Hurricane Sandy. For the revival.

A favorite quote for today... "Everybody s a genus, but if you judge a fish on it's ability to climb a tree, it will live the rest of it's life thinking that it is stupid."

One of my favorite things... Chilly autumn nights snuggled up with my husband in front of the fireplace.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Staying warm and collecting more firewood. School as usual. Learning to crochet.

A peek into my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment