Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mommy Training: Introduction

We have been having some very bad obedience issues in my house as of late, and I have come to the conclusion that it is not a child-discipline issue, but rather a mommy-discipline issue. Therefore, I am starting an experiment of sorts, to attempt to be trained to be the right kind of mommy. To have the right responses and exhibit the right behavior, behavior that I would want my kids to exhibit back to me. This is Mommy Training 101 for me, a journal of my journey over this next week or so, and perhaps maybe a source of ideas or encouragement to any other mom of many out there. I will be learning how to Shepherd My Child's Heart instead of just herding it. I will be using Shepherding a Child's Heart by Tedd Tripp in this journey, reviewing two chapters a day on my Kindle app for PC, if anyone would like to join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment