Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Stand Redeemed.

I stand redeemed.

This does not mean I am perfect. Far from it. It means I am filthy and unworthy, needful of a Saviour. Apart from Christ, I am nothing. Apart from redemption, I am worthless. My daily struggles are what remind me constantly of my state of flesh, and my need of my Lord and Saviour, and my need of the redemptive work of the Blood given for MY account on Calvary. Perfection never brought anyone to Christ; only brokenness. Complete and utter brokenness. Not of works, lest any man should boast.
I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
~Galatians 2:20

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Brandy for this. Exactly what God has spoken to me, in different ways the last couple of days. I love His ways. I also want to thank you for your post dated may 24 of last year, I believe about Christians and YL. Some of my family has been involved with them and my daughter and I have been uncomfortable with them and their practices since the beginning. They were introduced to it through our former pastor and family. Also another pastor friend and his family. Please pray with me that they will see it for what it is. They are all refusing to even hear ANYTHING at this point. They are Christians and desire Gods will but have been helped physically with the oils so are hindered by that. Thank you for your insights. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what my heart is feeling today. Sometimes I am not very original. May I use this on my own blog? :)

    ReplyDelete