Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 Days of Thanksgiving - Day 14


I am SO thankful for my wonderful, amazing, loving husband.




He's a hard worker, for sure. Always ready to help out whenever and where ever he can.



In the ten years that I have known him, I really don't think I have ever seen him contented to do nothing. Even if it means cutting down a tree, cutting out lumber, and making a longbow out of it, he is happy to be busy.


He's the best handyman I know.



A brilliant mind as well. To be able to look at these prints....


and then make sense out of  this!


He is a great father, a great teacher,


who always has time to play around with the kids. 


My better half, in every aspect of the phrase. I love him so much, and am so very very thankful that the Lord put him in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment